After-Before Friday is an event which allows photographers to share their processed images, and, if they choose, their post-processing steps. On the first Friday of the month, all participants have the opportunity to edit the same photo in the “One Photo Focus” challenge.
- First, I opened the image in Photoshop and added a vignette
2. I then opened the image in Google’s Nik Color Efex Pro 4 software, where I boosted the ‘perceptual saturation;’ basically, this enriches the colours.
3. I applied a layer mask to soften and fine tune the effect.
4. The most noteworthy edit took place in Analog Efex Pro 2. I applied a tilt-shift bokeh effect, a double exposure effect, and another subtle vignette.
5. A few more tweaks in Lightroom, and I was done!
Once again, the before vs the after:
I hope you enjoyed my edit! I’d love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on the end result. Images from other contributors can be seen here.